Concussion & Baseline Testing Presentation
Dr. Craig Coghlin from Dynamic Health and Rehabilitation in Listowel will be providing a concussion and baseline testing presentation on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 7pm at the Monkton Arena. There is no cost to attend.
I would strongly encourage parents of kids Pee Wee and older to attend, but it is open to everyone. Please get the word out to your parents given it's less than a week away.
Risk Management Director
ELMIRA POULTRY FUNDRAISER INSTRUCTIONS
- If you need a paper copy they are located in an envelope on the bulletin board(s) at the PERC and ELRC
- ORDERS DUE OCTOBER 19th
- RETURN ORDER TO TEAM MANAGER
- PICK UP DATE NOVEMBER 18th FROM 5-7 PM AT PERC
- ONE CHEQUE ONLY FROM HOCKEY FAMILY MADE OUT TO CENTRAL PERTH MINOR HOCKEY- Cheques collected will be cashed within a week of submission NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- NEED TO SELL 30 BOXES TO QUALIFY FOR A LEVY- can be combined with an upcoming WINTER Elmira Poultry fundraiser. There will be a record kept of how many boxes were sold in this campaign.
- Questions? Email Karen Huber at [email protected] or Michelle Ross at [email protected]
********TEAM MANAGER- please submit orders to a member of the Committee in an envelope no later than the end of the day on OCTOBER 19th
'Keeping your Kids Healthy'
'Keeping your Kids Healthy': Nutritional tidbits and exercises to keep them off the injured list and playing their best.
November 7th, 2015
9:30am to 10:30 am
Elma Logan Recreation Complex Community Room
Guest Speaker - Mandi Layton
Free to all those in Central Perth Minor Hockey. Please bring the older players as exercises will be demonstrated.
Volunteer Opportunity - Gate Person
Every Co-Ed team requires a gate person for all of our home games. This position requires an adult because of the handling of money. The gate needs to be open for a minimum of 45 minutes prior to the game start, as well as about 10 minutes into the game. A sign up for either October - December or January - March fulfills one volunteer fundraiser commitment.
The sign up list has been posted on our board in the Perth East Recreation Complex to sign up to do the door at all of the co-ed games. This list will be moved to Monkton this weekend for sign ups there as well.
The person doing the door does not necessarily have to have someone on that team.
If you sign up to do the door and have to miss a week, it is up to you to find someone to replace you.
If no one signs up to do the door for a particular team, the parent rep will draw up a rotating schedule, and no one will receive their volunteer fundraiser deposit back for it.